Friday 14 March 2008

Jasmine

Beautiful Jasmine
"This is me coming out of my own house after playing."

"This is me and Tabs. This is the closest I can get to her without her hissing!"

My new owners now call me Jazzy. I love my new home. I have lots of places to hide. It's funny watching my owners run around the house panicking, trying to find me! I also sneak outside when I shouldn't. It's so strange out there; I don't like to stay out for long. I prefer to stay in my nice warm house.

I am very attached to my mum. She's at home nearly all day long, so I never get lonely or bored. I have lots of toys. I even have my own little cardboard house, which I love to play in.

There's also another cat here called Tabs. She doesn't like me though. Every time I go near her, she hisses, but all I want to do is play.

Thank you to those who looked after me at Llys Nini and thanks for reading my story.

Love Jazzy xXx




No comments: