Sunday 20 January 2008

Blackie


Hi!
I'm Blackie. I stayed at the Llys Nini Centre for 4 months, but I have now been with my new owners for one week. At first I was a bit nervous, but they gave me so much love and attention that I soon settled in.I have a king-sized bed all to myself, although my owners seem to insist on trying to share it with me!!

I used to bite people, because they didn't stroke me for long enough. This isn't a problem for me anymore because my owners insist on stroking me for hours at a time whilst they watch TV. I'm now a big fan of Clint Eastwood.

I would like to thank all my friends who looked after me at Llys Nini.



1 comment:

mary said...

Hi Blackie, I was thrilled to bits to see the photo of you on YOUR settee you look absolutely great. I thought you were a really handsome cat, and a great character. I'm so glad you eventually found a loving home. I worry about all you (character) cats when you first go out, hoping you all settle in well with your new owners, great to see that you have. Have a great new life. Mary