Saturday 2 February 2008

Cosmic

"Ah, this is the life. A nice warm lap and someone who loves me."

Hi, my name is Cosmic and I spent three weeks in Llys Nini before I moved into my new home at the beginning of January. It didn't take long to become the boss of the house. In just four weeks, I have managed to get my new mum and dad running around after me. I say 'Jump,' they say 'How high?'




"This new bed is fab, but I like to have a good old stretch. It's easy enough to reverse back in!"

My new house is lovely; lots of dark places to curl up and snooze in peace. In fact, it's definitely a cats' life here. My favourite hobby is getting on the laptop and finding out how all my friends at Llys Nini are (as you can see from the picture below).

"Why do these software designers change versions all the time? You get use to one and then you have to learn a new one. That's progress!"

My mum and dad are great and leave me in peace, but are always there when I want a cuddle (on my terms). I am looking forward to being allowed into the garden in the next few weeks, but I don't think I'll stroll too far, as life is far too comfy for me here!

I would like to thank everyone at Llys Nini for looking after me during my stay. You did a sterling job in finding me the perfect home!





1 comment:

Bammit said...

Cosmic, you in really really really really good hands.

Lucky you

Hobnob

PS - I really really really like ham :)