Thursday 14 February 2008

Salem


Hello! It's Salem here. I wanted to let all the lovely cat-carers at Llys Nini know that I'm settling in wonderfully at my new home. The staff here are loving and obliging, catering to my every need.

I have the run of the house, cuddles when I want them and space to chill out when I don't. I've had lots of visitors and have charmed my way into many hearts. I've even got my own page on Catbook and am making friends all over the world.


Thank you for looking after me so well at the Centre and now I've found my soulmates, we've agreed that this really is going to be my forever home. Sxx


3 comments:

mary said...

Hi Salem, this is Mary from llys nini cattery, so glad to see you looking well, and enjoying life. Glad to see you have trained your carers to cater for you every need. Good luck for the future, live a long and happy life

RSPCA Llys Nini said...

Salem
Glad to see you so happy. You are a VERY lucky cat.
Sally @ Llys Nini

Ned said...

Salem, you are one of the most wonderful cats I have ever seen in Llys Nini and I am so glad that you have such a loving home. I pray that you will live out all your life in comfort, surrounded by love.
Delyth x