Thursday 21 February 2008

Milly and Molly


Hello to all, especially at the cattery!
Milly and Molly have now been with me for two months and I thought you would like to see some pictures of them at home. They have settled in beautifully and you would think that they had never been anywhere else. The house belongs to them, of course, and they have now started exploring the garden, which they love.

I am absolutely delighted to have them with me. They are both very affectionate and gentle in their natures, although full of beans, galloping around the house and garden like a pair of demented ponies! They never hiss or growl and like lots of cuddles and petting-sometimes both at once on my lap. I have been able to train them to accept their grooming and they get better at this each time, especially Molly with her long hair. They are lovely together and like to lie in the same bed. They dominate my life and the house routine revolves around them (of course).

I wish you all the best in your good work.

No comments: